Preventative dentistry is a term used to ensure your teeth and gums remain healthy. At Bridge Dental Practice we offer tailored advice to help you to reach a healthier smile and healthier lifestyle.
When patients attend the practice for their recall appointment we are helping to reduce oral disease and screening for early signs of oral cancer.
Visiting the hygienist at appropriate intervals recommended by your dentist can also prevent not only gum disease, but also produce a healthier smile.
For more advice please follow the link below:
What Can I Do At Home?
It is very important that you keep up a good routine at home to keep your teeth and gums healthy. We recommend that you:
- Brush your teeth last thing at night and at least one other time during the day, with fluoride toothpaste – brush in the way your dental team have shown you.
- Spit out after brushing and do not rinse, so that the fluoride stays on your teeth longer.
- Clean in between your teeth with ‘interdental’ brushes or floss – brushing alone only cleans up to about 60 percent of the surface of your teeth.
- Use a mouthwash. Many mouthwashes contain antibacterial ingredients to help prevent gum disease, and fluoride to help prevent decay. Don’t use the mouthwash straight after brushing. Using the mouthwash in between the times you brush your teeth means that your teeth and gums are protected for longer.
1. When can we get started?
To book and appointment please do not hesitate to contact a member of our reception team.
2. How much does it cost?
Prices can be discussed at consultation.
3. What are my options?
Options can be discussed with the Dentist and Hygienist.
4. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major cards, we also accept contactless payment.